• Weighing in in nothing but an apron and a pair of crocs.
• Setting a fire in your purse and roasting marshmallows over it for s’mores.
• Spending entire meeting making balloon animals, then slathering them with mustard and eating them.
• Dressing up in a lab coat and making everyone call you “Doctor Dietstein”.
• Insisting that you get a solo during the singing of the Weight Watcher's theme song.
• Doing continuous series of backflips on the scale.
• Telling anyone at the meeting Weight Watcher’s CEO David Kirchhoff’s deepest, darkest secret (he’s deathly afraid of fabric softener).
• Trying to pay with a giant novelty check.
• Continually asking leader “Who is your favorite blogger named ‘Jack’?”
THE DAILY SCALEY
Everything's coming up losses!