Tuesday, June 5, 2012
Take a Tip From Me...
• It’s a little-known fact that we lose a lot of oxygen through the night. To rejuvenate your cells, try breathing some oxygen as soon as you wake up.
• One simple thing that you can do to instantly improve your mood is to win the lottery.
• Don't confuse thirst with hunger, baking soda for baking powder or watching a Storage Wars marathon with running an actual marathon.
• Decaf coffee is a great low-calorie fluid when you're having cravings, an excellent source of antioxidants and an abomination against everything good and right in the world.
• Thinking about getting a flu shot? Bad idea! Get a flu prevention shot instead.
• You can make your own heart rate monitor out of two tin cans and a piece of string (I think that’s right… there’s something you can make out of two tin cans and a piece of string… it’s a heart rate monitor, right? Right?)
• Instead of Zzz’s, try getting Zzzzzz’s.