• You so fit the local gun show asked you to stand out in front and flex to draw in customers.
• You so fit you wore out your kettlebell.
• You so fit you go up the stairs even when you're going downstairs.
• You so fit the odometer on your running shoes just tripped 100,000 miles.
• You so fit your gym bag smells like the Black Death.
• You so fit that the highest setting on the elliptical is your name.
• You so fit you can do no-arm chin-ups.
• You so fit that not only can you run a half-marathon, you can run a marathon-and-a-half
• You so fit you took the wheel off your wheelbarrow just to get a better workout when you do yardwork.
• You so fit you're reading this while doing sit-ups.
THE DAILY SCALEY
It's time to bring in some voodoo to get this scale moving again.