Tuesday, February 22, 2011
A Little Random Advice
• Building a little maze inside your refrigerator will make you work harder to find delicious snacks and help you eat less of them.
• Run a mile. If you can’t run a mile, walk a mile. If you can’t walk a mile, nap a mile.
• It turns out that “Your hair is really thinning” isn’t really a weight-loss compliment.
• Lying burns more calories than telling the truth.
• One way to eat less sodium is to go to every grocery store in town, empty every container of salt and replace with a salt substitute.
• If you can’t afford a personal trainer, just dress in all black and pretend to be the shadow of the person who’s actually having the personal training session.
• One way to drink more water during the day is to nearly drown.
• You don’t have time not to exercise.
• Soup can have a sneaky amount of fat and calories, especially Cheesy Cream of Cream Cheese Soup.
• If you’re reading this blog right now, there’s probably something more productive you could be doing.