Friday, March 18, 2011

I *Almost* Got a Huge Sponsorship Deal...

Dear Webmaster,



My name is Sherry, and my company Topspot-Promotions represents online sport sites in various domains. We are looking at reputable sites to offer them profitable opportunities to help promote some of my clients sites.



We would like to know if you are interested in working with us on this. For further details please don't hesitate to contact me.



Cheers,


Sherry W.

Advertising Consultant

Business Development Department

Good morning, Sherry the Advertising Consultant,



Thanks every so much for your inquiry about my weight-loss blog Jack Sh*t, Gettin' Fit. It is definitely one of the most... well, it's often been called... well, it's definitely a web site. It's on the internet and everything!



I would really like to hammer out some kind of super-fantastic sponsorship deal with your company; however, I've signed over all negotiating rights to blog promotions and sponsorships to my agent Sir Antonio Posnanski. If you'd like to talk to him about making something magical happen on a blog promotion and sponsorship front, just contact him. He's in Orlando.



Thanks again for the interest in JSGF. I'm looking forward to whatever comes next!



Regards,



Jack Sh*t

8 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails