Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Weigh-in Wednesday: Science is Golden

Using my keen, analytical mind, I’ve noticed a scientific trend: when I exercise more, I tend to eat more.

Wait… let me check that against research concerning past trends.

Hmmmmm…

That’s fascinating…

Turns out, when I exercise less, I also tend to eat more.

Oh yeah, and when I exercise a small amount, I tend to eat more, too.

This bears further study.

BTW, I’m not a mad scientist. I’M AN ANGRY SCIENTIST! GRRRRRRRRR!


THE WEEKLY PHYSIQUELY

Weight when I first started blogging: 291.5 lbs.
Last weigh-in: 266.0
Current weight: 265.0
Loss: 1.0
Total loss since re-start: 5.0 lbs.
 Goal for coming week: Eat less more. No wait… that’s confusing. Eat more less!


5 comments:

  1. Haha. This post is so funny. Yes, eat more less and exercise more and more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, when I eat more I eat more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny stuff, Jack! :) For me, it always comes down with discipline. I have been battling with my weight for the last 10 years and it really takes a lifestyle change to maintain my ideal weight. I am so fortunate to have a very supporting family and friends who always motivate me to keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job - mad scientist or not ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails