Wednesday, May 14, 2014

What the Puck? (A Midsummer Night's Blog Post)

If my blog posts have offended,

Just know that’s not what I intended,

I am simply bloggin’ here

To make my huge gut disappear.

With exercise and less ice cream,

No forfeiting this fitness dream,

Gentles, my fat rear end
If I work hard, I’ll one day mend.
And, as I am an honest Jack,

And seem to have my mojo back

Time to 'scape junk food’s embrace,

And keep on running this endless race;

Else the Jack a dumbass call;

So, good night unto you all.

Give me comments, if we be friends,

And Jack shan’t butcher the Bard again.

2 comments:

  1. "Give me comments, if we be friends,

    And Jack shan’t butcher the Bard again."

    Love it! People always saying to me I loved your post! Yeah so where is my comment so the rest of the world knows that!

    Love your post!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice!! Very nice. Now get thee to a nunnery..

    sorry..that was the best I could do.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails