Monday, May 5, 2014

Riddle Me This, Fatman...

There’s this horse, see?

He’s tied to a 20-ft rope.

Are you still with me?

The horse is terribly thirsty and wants to get some water.

Here’s the problem:  the water is 30 feet away.

So what happens? 

The horse gets the water easily.

How is this?

Think about it for a half-second, then scroll down and get the answer.


••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

••••••••••••••••••••••••

••••••••••••••••••

••••••••••••

•••••••


So...

How’d the horse get the water?

The other end of the rope isn’t tied to anything.

You know what’s stopping on on our healthy living quest?

Nothing.


Now let’s stop horsing around!


2 comments:

  1. It's posts like this that keep me following your blog Jack. It may seem silly but I was just thinking this morning that the only one keeping me fat was me. I know how to eat healthy. I know how to exercise and have equipment at home plus a gym membership. I have a really supportive husband. So why do I still struggle with my weight? Because I keep holding myself back for some reason. Maybe I'm scared of what will happen when I get thinner and can't use being overweight as an excuse for why I can't do something or why I haven't achieved the success I want. It really doesn't matter why I keep holding back, its time to cut the rope. Thanks Jack.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails