Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Weigh-In Wednesday: In For a Penny…

This morning when I stepped on the scale, I saw a bright light and heard a thousand angels singing the hallelujah chorus.

“PISA!” I screamed at my daughter upstairs. “WILL YOU PLEASE TURN DOWN YOUR NEW ‘HALLELUJAH CHORUS’ CD? I CAN’T HEAR MYSELF WEIGH IN!”

That girl…

THE WEEKLY PHYSIQUELY

Weight when I first started blogging: 291.5 lbs.
Last weigh-in: 267.1
Current weight: 265.5
Loss: 1.6 lbs.
Total loss since re-start: 4.5 lbs.

Goal for coming week: Keep keep keeping on!

10 comments:

  1. Looks like I found the 1.6 pounds you lost, but I'll be nice and not give them back. Great job, Jack!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Good job! Just keep doing what you are doing because you are on the right track. I also have problems with my weight and fortunately, I have a very loving husband who keeps supporting and motivating me all the way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails