Monday, September 8, 2014

Jack's "Should I Eat This?" Guide to the Fair



No.

 Definitely not.

If you cook cookie dough, doesn't that technically make it "cookies"? And while you're pondering that... no.

 Heard lots of meowing inside this one, so NO.

 No-on-a-Stick.

 Uh-uh.

No way, José.

 Please don't.

 No means no!

 Light sour cream? Light sour cream?
Still... no.

 I'm gonna have to go with "no" here...

 Negatory.

 Yes. No wait... I mean, no.

 No. Also, no to Hog-on-a-Log, Grub-on-a-Club or Cinnamon-Roll-on-a-Silicon-Pole.

 No blooming way!

Hmmmmmm... oatmeal's healthy. Right? Right?

 
Tattoo at the fair? Can't imagine ever regretting that...


"Remember, no one can make you feel inferior without your consent," said Eleanor Roosevelt. "Also, don't eat fried oreos, dumbass."


 
Well, you can't say no to everything...







8 comments:

  1. Ha I'm going to the fair this week myself. I'll remember this, but can't make any promises

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Remember, it's okay to eat an entire funnel cake as long as you do it in moderation.

      Delete
  2. LOL Looks like Ribfest (minus the ribs) at Naperville, IL this summer... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My local fair was rained out. No tractor pull! No Bingo and no funnel cakes! Also No Little Elvis!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can be difficult at fairs ......

    I always have a bottle of water with me boring - maybe? But refreshing - yes.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah.. found your blog off someone eles blog... not sure how to join .. so I'll just say... to freakin' funny! I loved this. Going next week with my grandson and I've almost been in a freakin' tizzy thinking what the heck I can eat there.. going to bring my bars while their all pigging out on fried this and that.. but a year into this crap, I'm not going to ruin it for eating a fried Oreo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Truthfully, this one was a better fair guide: http://jackfit.blogspot.com/2012/09/jack-shts-guide-to-healthy-fair-food.html

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  6. Darn! I wish you had written this post before I went to the fair last weekend. I had no idea that eating a bacon wrapped hot dog, an elephant ear, and a funnel cake wasn't healthy. Well, live and learn.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails