Sunday, December 9, 2012

There's Snow Business Like Weight Loss Business

Frosty: I need your help, Jack.

Jack: S’now way.

Frosty: Very funny.

Jack: I'm here all winter; be sure and tip the waitresses. So... what’s the problem?

Frosty: Look at me. Just look at me!

Jack: You’re beautiful, baby.

Frosty: Look at this shape of mine.

Jack: Well…

Frosty: Big in the middle.

Jack:
Yeah, but…

Frosty: Gigantic ass.

Jack: You know you’re a snowman, don’t you?

Frosty: I still want to be in the best shape I can be.

Jack: Well, normally I’d suggest improving your diet.

Frosty: Man, you’re not making me a jolly happy soul.

Jack: So, maybe you could try exercising more.

Frosty: Oh, Jack. Why don’t you snow blow me?

Jack: Look, just do what I say and I guarantee that you’ll be slimmer in six months.

Frosty: Hmmmmm… that would be right at swimsuit season.

5 comments:

  1. LMAO at MizTerFROSTY in a bikini.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-D Now is the time though! Not tomorrow... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep - he'll look great by June!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails