Friday, December 14, 2012
A Few More Holiday Health Tips
• Technically, you don’t HAVE to eat the cookies your kids leave out for Santa.
• If you’re at a holiday party, stand inside one of those “Bubble Boy” bubbles to keep yourself from overdoing it at the appetizer table.
• You can make a healthy version of fruitcake by simply leaving out the “cake”.
• Ice skating burns over 400 calories per hour, so consider ice skating to work.
• When out celebrating, alternate alternate each drink with a glass of water; so if you have 75 cocktails, you should balance that out with 75 glasses of water.
• If you’re at a party, opt for the raw veggies instead of… HEY! YOU’RE NOT EVEN LISTENING TO ME, ARE YOU? COME ON!
• Christmas carol-thon.
• Trust the voice of experience: you can burn a LOT of calories running around trying to do all your Christmas shopping at Walgreen’s on Christmas Eve.