Monday, December 1, 2014

Quick Ways to Work Off That Thanksgiving Weight Gain

• You’ve heard of those standing desks, right? Well, what about using back of a flat-bed pick-up truck as desk while co-worker drives around parking lot in circles?

• Instead of taking the elevator at the office, try calling in sick and heading to gym for a workout.

• Consider watching 10 hours less television each day.

• Preparing your own meals is a sure way to lose weight fast considering what a horrible cook you are.

• You can keep your metabolism stoked by stoking your metabolism, dumbass.

• At mealtimes, brush your teeth in between bites.

• Studies find that the more you eat in the morning, the less you’ll eat in the evening. Of course, those researchers have never seen how many pancakes I can put away in one sitting. MORE PANCAKES, PLEASE!

• Drop your milk type and you cut calories by about 20 percent. If you drink regular, go to 2%. If you already drink 2%, go down another notch to 1% or skim milk. If you already drink skim milk… well, ladeedah… aren’t you the Queen of the World?






3 comments:

  1. pannnncakes! And yes, according to your blog, I am most definitely Queen of the World.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my problems is that I'm actually a very good cook!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its seems like nothing ever worked when I was overweight. Diet after diet, exercise after exercises, nothing ever worked. I saw a Dr Oz report on Garcinia Cambogia and I took the chance and bought these pills. Am I ever glad I bought these, not only was it easy to implement in my lifestyle but man do they work fast. Try them out for yourself, you wont be sorry!

    Source: http://www.lowfatextreme.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails