Thursday, December 18, 2014

Jack Dammit!

• Dammit! Didn't realize ten 100-calorie packs would be 1,000 calories!

• Dammit! Thought I'd filled bottle with zero-calorie Gatorade but it turned out to be raspberry sno-cone syrup!

• Dammit! Thought I was being smart by going with discount food-tracking app, but turns out that it counts 2-gallon jar of chunky peanut butter as 7 calories!

• Dammit! Pre-paid for six weeks of personal training from guy who doesn't know what a bicep curl is!

• Dammit! Turns out my 5k trail is actually .5k!

• Dammit! Did 35 minutes on the stationary treadmill and didn't even break a sweat!

• Dammit! Nobody ever told me you're not supposed to have feet on the ground when doing chin-ups!

• Dammit! Promised to cut back on alcohol before I realized that "vodka" was alcohol!

• Dammit! I've already broken several of my New Year's resolutions!

• Dammit! Nobody thought this blog post was an entertaining as I did!

4 comments:

  1. boo did you remove me from the Jack pack?
    ----> insert sad face
    :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, it's still on there. Your eyes must be going...

      Delete
  2. What? Vodka is alcohol? Now I suppose you want us to believe that there is no $anta. I hope no kids can read that code. Merry Holiday Jack.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails