Wednesday, February 13, 2013

More, More, More Healthy Valentine's Day Gifts

• An aphrodisiac that also contains acidophilus

• Heart-shaped box of salad

• A no-piece swimsuit

• Chocolate-covered fish oil capsules

• Side-by-side sit-ups while listening to Ravel’s Balero

• Really raw pumpkin seeds

• Jeweled heart-rate monitor

• Cute stuffed teddy bear that, when you pull string in the back, shrieks at you with Jillian’s voice to do push-ups

• Dinner and a movie and a half-marathon

• Strip tease while doing elliptical







13 comments:

  1. Heart shaped carrots? The most disgusting vegetable known to man warped into the cutest shape. What kind of a monster are you? Although when I was a kid this would have made an epic food fight. Flying hearts. Mom I'm just sharing my love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmm. Chocolate covered fish oil sounds gooooood...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a gun and would SHOOT that teddy bear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would have to test the limits of the current gun control laws on that teddy bear

    ReplyDelete
  5. That elliptical thing sounds like a good idea...to me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're hysterical! Still trying to figure out how to not fall flat on my face doing a striptease on an elliptical!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My gun is also for hire on structured settlement spammers, if you should need the service. Just sayin'

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just discovered your blog and I do like the tips and information you provide in this blog. Thanks:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have just downloaded iStripper, so I can have the best virtual strippers on my desktop.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails