Tuesday, December 20, 2011
A Few More Holiday Health Tips
• Instead of eggnog, how about egg substitute-nog?
• You can make healthy "candy canes" by twirling lines of mushed beet paste around stalks of celery.
• If you're at a zombie holiday party, and you see a gelatinous mold in the shape of a brain, don't just assume it's Jell-O.
• Don't fill your coat pocket with ranch dressing even if it makes for more convenient dipping.
• You can burn a load of calories by going to the mall on Christmas Eve and doing all your holiday shopping.
• Print out my blog and carry it around with you at all times in case you find yourself requiring an inspirational lift.