Tuesday, December 20, 2011

A Few More Holiday Health Tips

• When you're at a holiday party, one way to keep from overindulging in to lock yourself in the bathroom and play Angry Birds on your phone for three hours.

• Instead of eggnog, how about egg substitute-nog?

• You can make healthy "candy canes" by twirling lines of mushed beet paste around stalks of celery.

• If you're at a zombie holiday party, and you see a gelatinous mold in the shape of a brain, don't just assume it's Jell-O.

• Don't fill your coat pocket with ranch dressing even if it makes for more convenient dipping.

• You can burn a load of calories by going to the mall on Christmas Eve and doing all your holiday shopping.

• Print out my blog and carry it around with you at all times in case you find yourself requiring an inspirational lift.

10 comments:

  1. I have an allergy to walnuts and Brazil nuts, so I just imagine all baked goods have them...works well for me.

    Now...if I can just convince myself I have an allergy issue with nacho cheese dip and chicken wings, then I'd really have something going for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cost of an employer to provide health benefits reached critically high level, and in many cases over five figures.

    flagyl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I am glad to read the whole content of this blog and am very excited and happy to say that the webmaster has done a very good job here to put all the information content and information at one place.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing candy. I like to read your article which shows informative and nutritious for upcoming Xmas. I have making Xmas celebration plan..

    ReplyDelete
  5. My mouth still watering. I am crazy for candy. I have baked it during that mini vacation. Your article makes me exciting to bake something nutritious tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Jack Sh*t, I just want to say keep up the good work and continue writing health articles . Thank you for sharing such a easy and quick candy recipe. I like candies but I dont want to gain my weight so please add sugar free candies recipes which don't effect my nutrition diet plan.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, gelatinous mold shape are really fantastic. it look like awesome. I think this is the best tips for me. Thanks for great posting.

    Free Shooting Games

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails