Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Staycation Over (And Sorry I Called You "B*tches)

I was fully prepared to pull this out after my week-or-so off work...


It's a little something I created for those times when I suspected that a favorable weigh-in would not be forthcoming. It led to a whole line of useful cards that I probably would have made a million bucks off of if I hadn't accidentally given them away for free.

Anyway, I ate a bunch last week and I drank a bunch last week and I worked in the yard a double-bunch last week.

Dragging this to the street burned over 10,000 calories!


And lo and behold...

WEEKLY WEIGH-IN


Last week’s weight: 245.1 lbs
This week’s weight: 245.6 lbs
Loss:  +.5 lbs



Total loss since re-start: 31.2 lbs

1 comment:

  1. Apology accepted Jack. Even though I am a b*tch!

    Hope you enjoyed your stay cation. I think you did very well weight wise. It's very easy to gain when we don't have the same daily structure that we're used to.

    Too bad you don't have a wood burning fireplace. You would have one very warm winter ahead of you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails