Wednesday, September 23, 2015

My Problems with ED

“Hello, Jack,” said the doc. “What brings you in today?”

“Well, this is a little embarrassing…”

“C’mon, Jack. I’ve heard it all.”

“It’s just hard to talk about, doc...”

“I get it, Jack. Look, there’s nothing to be embarrassed about. It just something that happens to guys your age.”

“I just didn’t expect it to happen to me.”

“That’s what most men think, but you’re getting older…”

“I’ve had trouble with it all my life.”

“Hmmmm… that’s odd. Why don’t you tell me a little more about your problem.

“Well,” I said, pointing down. “This thing sticks out too far.”

“Excuse me?”

“I’m sick of it hanging out there, over my belt.”

“Over your belt?”

“Well, yeah…”

“Ummmm, Jack. Are we both talking about erectile dysfunction.”

“Dammit, I thought ‘ED’ stood for ‘eating disorder’.”


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails