Sunday, June 22, 2014

You Don't Have to Leave But You Can't Stay Here


It takes quite a lot of time to craft creative, compelling blog content.

It also takes a lot of time to post the kind of stuff I do.

I’m taking a little break to recharge my batteries (yes, this blog is still battery-powered!), focus on some of my healthy living goals and maybe… just maybe… learn a little something about myself (okay, okay… catch up on my Netflix backlog).

As Garrison Keillor said, "Be well, do good work and keep in touch" (unless you're contacting me about when I'm gonna pay you back that money I borrowed; don't you realize how greedy that makes you look?).


15 comments:

  1. (Starts slow clap while looking around for others to join) Well done, always. And a well deserved break for you, sir. I hope you'll surprise us every now and then if the time and inspiration hits. Take care and stay in touch, please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy recharging!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. write when you feel moved....I do. glad to know you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ((((tossess protein laced confetti)))))

    ReplyDelete
  5. We'll miss you, come back when you can :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO get Jack! I am cutting way back!!! I am broke from trying this game & time for me to focus on getting some money & honestly, putting me first. I spent a lot of time promoting & helping others in the blog world - too much I think & need to put the time here.. HOpe you are well & enjoy your time away!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thinking of you Jack. Hopefully someday we will both be back at the same time :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jack, since you aren't posting anymore, you might not care, but I had to change my blog name and url. It was Against the Grain. It's now The Sunny Coconut, and here's the url: http://thesunnycoconut.com/ If you could update my listing on your blogroll, I'd really appreciate it. Hope all is well with you! :) (and thanks.)

    ReplyDelete
  9. It takes what it takes...glad you're taking the break. Miss you already :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm having some Jack withdrawals tonight. Perhaps I should dive into your archives. Thinking about you, Jack. Take care always. My best

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope your recharging is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Okay, enough with this 'vacation' business! Come back! We need your puppies!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails