Monday, June 9, 2014

Ways to Get More Exercise During the Day

• Walk up the stairs yourself instead of hopping on the back of person in front of you.

• Hang vines all over your house and swing from room to room (have you seen how fit that Tarzan dude is?)

• Instead of something sweet for dessert, try having an hour-long workout.

• Swim laps while taking a bath.

• Dry laundry by holding it in your out-stretched arms and spinning around as fast as possible.

• Gardening is great exercise, especially if you take the wheel off your wheelbarrow. 

• Walk up the stairs, even if you’re going downstairs.

• Get exercise while watching TV by doing some aerobic fidgeting.

• Instead of calling people on the phone, try jogging over to where they are and talking face-to-face.



8 comments:

  1. see? YOURE A #wycwyc master.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will try to incorporate at least one or two of these suggestions into my exercise plan. Although, I gotta be honest, I'm not looking forward to the nightly 42 mile walk to say goodnight to mom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL...actually, I oftentimes DO dance while watching TV.....

    me = weirdo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're not weird, Gwen. You're just... um... ummmm... okay, you're a little weird. DANCE ON!

      Delete
    2. I embrace my weirdo'ness. Those who aren't...are lacking. :p

      Delete
  4. Ha, ha. If only we would try some of these hilarious tips. :) Good one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll try the laps around the bathtub next time I have a bath :) Hope I don't drown!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails