Monday, May 13, 2013
More Tips for Eating Healthier at Restaurants
• This may come as something of a shock to you, but fried cheese has quite a few calories and an excess of fat.
• Asking for your salad dressing served on the side is a healthier option and worth putting up with the waiter smirking “Here you go, Little Lord Fancybritches.”
• Don’t order pie a la mode a la mode.
• It’s easier not to overeat if you order something you really don’t like.
• Soup can be made more low calorie by pouring your glass of water into the bowl.
• Resist the urge to wheel the dessert cart out into the back alley and scarf up everything on it.
• Don’t order any entrée that has a defribulator symbol next to it on the menu.