Monday, November 30, 2015

Dammit!

• Dammit! Committed to drinking more water during the day but forgot that water's the one that doesn't taste like anything.

• Dammit! Trainer informed me that my "form" was wrong on my chest presses; apparently you're not supposed to take a nap between reps.

• Dammit! Started listening to my body; didn’t realize it would constantly scream for Cool Ranch Doritos.

• Dammit! Not sure elliptical I put together all by myself is working right due to fact that one foot goes up over my head when I use it.

• Dammit! Gained weight this week despite fact that I must have eaten over 100 fat-free cupcakes.

Dammit! Thought I was being smart by going with discount food-tracking app, but turns out that it counts 2-gallon jar of chunky peanut butter as 7 calories!

• Dammit! Did 35 minutes on the stationary treadmill and didn't even break a sweat!

• Dammit! I've already pre-broken several of my New Year's resolutions!


• Dammit! Nobody thinks this blog post was an entertaining as I did!

5 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails