Monday, August 26, 2013

Raspberry Smoothie


Why the hell can't you find a Prince video on Youtube? I smell lawyers!

I was eating like hell 
At the Taco Bell,

Enchiladas and a large ice tea.
Shouldn’t eat like that; it was makin’ me fat
'Cause I ate a bit 2 eagerly.

Nutritionally I was eating 

Something close 2 nothing
,
The same way I did the day before
.
That's when I saw her,
Ooh, I saw her
.
She had a drink I’d never seen before…



She drank a

Raspberry smoothie
.
The kind they make in a smoothie-making store
.
Raspberry smoothie.
And since it’s low-fat, I can drink a little more.

Raspberry smoothie
.
I think I love you.


4 comments:

  1. I love this song! (Since discovering Prince only a few years ago) (Yes, I know, sheltered life).
    I sing it when I make "strawberry puree. The kind you get, when you mash it with a fork"

    And yes, I have heard Prince is very precious of his music on youtube. Most clips don't last a day. O_O

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gah. I read the words Taco Bell and I immediately receive a large dose of indigestion -- the gurgly-stomach kind that makes you afraid to be wearing white pants. You're paying for this round of antacids, Jack.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a happy tune. Makes me smile plus very catchy. Cheers Xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails