Saturday, April 18, 2009

The No-No’s

Here’s some of the changes I’m making in my life:

• Eat nothing from a vending machine
• Eat nothing purchased or prepared at a gas station
• Don’t eat in the car
• Don’t skip breakfast
• Go at least a month without drinking a diet soda

That last one doesn’t really have anything to do with weight loss, but I’m a little disheartened that I seem to be completely addicted to diet sodas. I didn’t really realize it until somebody asked me if I was addicted and I had to truthfully say that I guess I was.

2 comments:

  1. For me it's crystal light and those little packet stuff you add to your water. I try to look at it as at least I'm drinking probably double the liquid I use to in a day. Maybe that's denial but I still haven't given them up. Yes, I am going back and reading your old posts lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's actually some studies that indicate diet sodas can contribute to weight gain. Maybe it's in triggering more eating; maybe it's in the fact that people feel more virtuous (and get more careless) with the diet sodas.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails