Monday, April 17, 2017

Ways to Ease Back Into a Healthy Lifestyle

• Instead of eating an entire can of frosting, use the plastic lid to cover the container and save some for tomorrow.

• Use the stairs instead of attempting to parkour up empty elevator shaft.

• Don’t top your salad with half a can of Pringles.

• Instead of running a half-marathon, maybe just sign up to run a half-marathon.

• Remember, it’s “anything in moderation,” not “everything in moderation”.

• One way to make yourself drink more water is to try a bite of my cooking. Here, sample my rutabaga pudding. It’s indescribable!

• Believe in the power to accomplish your goals; people said that I couldn’t never not be able to get away with a triple negative in a blog post, but look at me now!

• Each day, write down everything you eat (or if you’re like me, save a little time by writing down everything you don’t eat).

• Walking a dog is more exercise than letting dog pull you around block on a skateboard, but c’mon… HAVE YOU TRIED LETTING DOG YOU AROUND BLOCK ON A SKATEBOARD? WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Remember what Winston Churchill always said… okay, you got me – I have no idea what Winston Churchill always said, but it was probably something like “eat a little less and exercise more and you’ll be well on your way to a healthy lifestyle.”









22 comments:

  1. Good to see you back Jack!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The luxury of life has make us so lazy to the extend that i wonder if we will not invent a machine to help visit the toilet. That tell you the extent of laziness. Most of the things listed here are stuff to just normally do, but the lazy attitude will force people to kill themselves gradually. Glad you writing again

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jack! How's it going? Love that Pringles tip. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love what you said “eat a little less and exercise more and you’ll be well on your way to a healthy lifestyle.” Inspirational tips.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Churchill wasn't necessarily a great advocate of healthy living. I do, however, admire a man who can drink hard liquor and smoke cigars while taking a bath.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Overweight people is a real problem nowadays. People should realize that they spoil their health by elementary overeating. Move more and eat healthy food. Simple formula guys! Thx for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yo Jack! Hope you're doing well :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. تعرف على العديد من خدمات الصيانة من شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالدمام احدى شركات مؤسسة ابراج دبى لصيانة وصلات المياه دوه احداث اى تلفيات فى الارضيات او الجدران تواصل معنا الان من خلال زيارة موقعنا الالكترونى

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Jack;
    I love your positive mental attitude. Thanks for the laugh you gave me about the dog pulling you around on a skate board. I actually did this many times when I was younger ... with TWO dogs. :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hay jack,
    I really love your amazing post and hope you will be continue for us.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Miss you man! It's been like 9 months since I posted but I thought about you and a few of the ole gang so I thought I's stop by and say hello,

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I kinda enjoy this site, it tell us how to lose weight with comedy. But I defiantly saw benefits with it's suggestions.I have found an amazing weight loss tip that really worked for me. https://goo.gl/kmcZps

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for this great information. You are a great resource for many. I'm for active lifestyle + healthy food!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your article about 'ways-to-ease-back-into-healthy-lifestyle' looks very helpful and I like it so much, Thank you for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  18. That visitors and readers can easily Understand the concept.I Efforts must appreciate you posting these on information

    Morgan @ Gowell Health Tips

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is a great post ! it was very informative. I look forward in reading more of your work. Also, I made sure to bookmark your website so I can come back later. I enjoyed every moment of reading it.
    https://www.homedesigningexpert.com/write-for-us/

    ReplyDelete
  20. I really appreciate for your brilliant Efforts on spending time to post this information in a simple and systematic manner, Home Decor "Write for us"

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails