Monday, December 16, 2013

Dammit! Dammit! Dammit!

• Dammit! Didn't realize ten 100-calorie packs would be 1,000 calories!

• Dammit! Thought I'd filled bottle with zero-calorie Gatorade but it turned out to be raspberry sno-cone syrup!

• Dammit! Thought I was being smart by going with discount food-tracking app, but turns out that it counts 2-gallon jar of chunky peanut butter as 7 calories!

• Dammit! Pre-paid for six weeks of personal training from guy who doesn't know what a bicep curl is!

• Dammit! Turns out my 5k trail is actually .5k!

• Dammit! Did 35 minutes on the stationary treadmill and didn't even break a sweat!

• Dammit! Nobody ever told me you're not supposed to have feet on the ground when doing chin-ups!

• Dammit! Promised to cut back on alcohol before I realized that "vodka" was alcohol!

• Dammit! I've already broken several of my New Year's resolutions!


• Dammit! Nobody thought this blog post was an entertaining as I did!

6 comments:

  1. Dammit! You wrote this post before I did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dammit! A pint of ice cream is NOT a single serving size?

    loved these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's all about keeping your liver clean and healthy. Your liver acts as a filter for fat and toxins. Check Out This Site and watch the video by Dr. Charles!!! If your liver is not working like it should, it will be almost impossible to lose weight, no mater what kinda exercises you do, or whatever diet you implement!
    Really Helps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dommit! Clean eating isn't washing your cookies.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails